4 days ago - (76)
오늘 하루만 by 2PM
6 days ago - (215)— 2PM concepts teach us about life and growing up.
- 10 out of 10: They're boys who are curious about girls and fantasizes about them but moving on from one to another because it's just a crush.
- Again and Again: Finally getting a girlfriend but getting cheated and being sorrowful about it.
- Heartbeat: They describes the sadness of the end of the relationship but the heart beats again to tell them it's time to move on and be in a new relationship.
- Without U: Getting heartbroken (again) but instead of feeling sad like before, they know how to get back up and be okay.
- I'll Be Back: They are ready to let go of the relationship and be strong to be back again.
- Hands Up: Love life doesn't become a priority and they party and have fun with friends instead.
- Comeback When You Hear This Song: They realize the love of their life is still the most important and asks for the girl to come back to their side and trust them.
- All Day I Think Of You: The girl comes back and they engage in ooohhh sexy sexy love together.
- HAPPY ENDING TADA. THANK YOU. THE END.